“Great little local bar”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Great little local bar”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Pool tables, live music, good food, great drinks, fun environment and a play area for kids...you cant go wrong at this place and the staff is awesome!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kaycee D

Santa Fe, New Mexico
100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 267 helpful votes
“Cowgirl Hall of Fame”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

For overall BBQ it's pretty good if you like a smoky type of BBQ. Also, they have good healthy side choices which is important to me. The service is inconsistent at times. I've never tasted the other choices except the BBQ choices which to me are good. They also have entertainment which is nice if you're interested on certain nights.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank susan s
Gulfport
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Oktober Fest at Cowgirl's; Another great reason to dine there!!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Just got back from New Mexico. One of the many highlights from the trip was to once again dine at Cowgirls. I had planned to have the brisket. The brisket is one of the items you don't want to miss on the menu and I was ready for another helping of that delectable dish. However, as a courtesy to the server I took the menu and was going to briefly scan over it, but, then, I saw it. A seasonal insert menu; it offered several German dishes including various bratwursts, sauerkraut, and other such items. I ordered, eat, and discovered just another reason to visit New Mexico and Cowgirl's in October. Because we had a 12 year old with us we had to have the ice cream "baked potato". Okay, we would have had it anyway.

Sometimes I am not sure whether this is a museum with a restaurant in it or a restaurant with a museum in it! Then, I realized it did not matter it is a great place with great food and great atmosphere.

Visited October 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Mediocre... Not good, just okay”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I wouldn't say that this place is good for service, considering that the only time we were there, we were waited on by at least five different people and all were inconsistent. The food is good to an extent. Stay away from anything that has a combination of meat like the venison bison and buffalo burger.

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best burger for miles!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

No visit to Santa Fe would be complete without a stop at the Cowgirl.

Situated next to what feels like a seedy part of town, the Cowgirl was packed for our Saturday afternoon visit. It was a beautiful warm day so everyone was outside, we got seated at the communal table next to where the local band were setting up.

The burgers here were the best we discovered over 4 weeks and 12 states. From 'The Natural' Cowgirl burger to the Mother of all Green Chili burger, they mean business.They come served with a side of rustic fries, coleslaw and pickle. We washed it down with some local beer whilst making friends on the long table and listening to the band.

Inside, the cafe/bar is filled with cowgirl memorabilia and access to a family area with playground equipment.

Although we can only rate the burgers, if all of the food is that quality you can't go wrong, it's great food at very reasonable prices. Plus the mid-afternoon atmosphere was great, the band was upbeat and fun and the service was quick!

We could've stayed here long into the evening.

Visited July 2013