“Like home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Casa Pacifica Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #25 of 36 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I would like to mention the warmth and caring service in Casa Pacifica, which will be in our hearts always. They made us feel at home in that fabulous house, Oh My! what a breakfast, how beautiful they smile ...
Thanks Linda and family members, doggies , birds, flowers and all.
We will be back always to your (ours) home.

Room Tip: The upper rooms are majestic ! ... and always remember that Casa Pacifica is one blok away from the...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 September 2012

Just returned from our 3rd visit to Santa Fe. We have stayed all 3 times at Casa Pacifica. Linda as usual was an excellent host and our room was adorable. Linda and her daughter make excellent breakfasts and the pinion coffee was great. A very homey feel and an excellent location in the railroad district. So much within walking distance. It was really hard to leave this time, but I'm sure we will be back again. great place, parking is a little tight but the coziness and atmosphere is wonderful. We highly recommend Casa Pacifica.

Terry and Danette
Shreveport, La.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We just returned from a weeks vacation to NM. We stayed for 2 nights at this B&B, in the front garden room. The room was large and clean, and the shower/steam room, awesome. It did have a little kitchenette, and small fridge, which we used to store our left overs. I had no problems with Linda, her daughter actually did a load of clothes for us for $10, folded and place back in our room while we toured the Taos area. This was well worth it to me, so as not to have so much to do when I returned home. There are several rooms with a washer/dryer, but they are much more expensive, so I felt we got a good deal. I couldn't use my laptop inside, but could use my I Phone, and I knew this was a possibility. We only had breakfast on Thurs. and it was very good. Great conversation with another couple and Linda. Linda recommended Maria's for dinner (actually was told about this by several other people we had met), Best margeritas ever, Linda prewarned me about how strong they were, 2 could do you in! Only thing I would suggest, would be coffee and pastries on Tues/Fri if unable to provide a big breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nursedeb1
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We stayed at Casa Pacifica during Indian Market. It was clean, quiet and the breakfasts were wonderful. The price was fantastic for that time period. We had plenty of space and a great, roomy shower. It's a bit bohemian, but that's the true Santa Fe experience. We are walkers so the distance to the Plaza was not a problem for us. It is close to the Railyard District and Sambusco which has the Farmer's Market and wonderful shopping.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clhmeh
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I didn't even stay and have already had a horrible experience.
My boyfriend and I received a bedandbreakfast.com gift card and after hours of research on which B&B would work best for us we decided on Casa Pacifica.

Friday 8/17/2012 - Called to reserve a room and mentioned I had a gift certificate. I needed to call back with the gift certficate number but was told the room would be held for us and the gift certificate would be accepted as the deposit.
Monday 8/20/2012 - Called back to give our certificate number but was told "We stopped accepting that gift card 4 days ago". (The website still does state they are accepted). Linda was incredibily rude to me and after I told her I will not be staying, she says " I don't want you to".

I can not believe she is in the hospitality business. Whether I am paying with cash or a gift card should not matter on the service I receive.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa D
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We were delighted with our accommodations at Casa Pacifica. Our daughter thought we had rented an apartment. We prefer staying in " bed and breakfast" establishments, and this one was fantastic. We loved eating breakfast out in the mornings on the patio. Linda and her staff made us feel special every morning. We look forward to our next visit to Santa Fe and will definitely stay at Casa Pacifica.

Room Tip: We needed two separate bedrooms to accommodate my adult daughter and my husband and me. We loved th...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We would like to thank Linda, Emilie and Arielle for making the Casa Pacifica an awesome place to stay. We stood in the "Old World Suite". Very nice decor and the privacy like being in our own home. Casa Pacifica is near everything and you can walk to some really nice places such as restaurants, galleries and shopping. Any questions we needed answered Linda was there to make sure they were answered. We will definitely come back to visit and will recommend friends and family. Sophie and CiCi are friendly dogs and just love to visit with the guests. CiCi just loved sitting next to me waiting for that next piece of bacon. I am a cat lover and don't even own a dog but these two dogs were exceptionally well-behaved dogs. I could of took both of them home with me.We also met some of the other guests who were so nice to talk to. Thanks again, Linda. Hopefully to come back to visit you soon. P. S. For the readers, make sure you go to visit Taos, New Mexico while you are there. Very nice town and getting there is such a beautiful drive.

Room Tip: Make sure there is water in the evaporator coolers. We made the mistake of not checking and only hot...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple