Casa Pacifica Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Santa Fe
See available hotels
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)
Great 4.5/5
Inn at Vanessie(Santa Fe)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsliving room suitedog friendly placefull kitchenprivate patiohome away from homesanta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Santa Fe is one of my favorite getaways. This trip in particular I brought my parents who have never been to Santa Fe along with my husband and one-year old son so we needed a large space. For that reason, we rented the In-Laws Suite at Casa Pacifica (two bedrooms with an attached living room and kitchen). Upon arrival, we could tell that things weren't very organized. No one was there to greet us or show us to our room, however, our room was unlocked and we just decided to let ourselves in. Once we got a hold of LInda, she gave us a quick tour. The rooms were in fact a great size and shared a large kitchen. One thing you don't find out online is that there is no central heat and air. This is not atypical for New Mexico but the only heat source was a fireplace. Freezing tempatures at night with a one-year old baby was very stressful. If I knew there would not be an adequate heat source, I would not have booked the rooms. The rooms ended up getting warm at night, however, the living room never warmed up enough for us to all spend family time.

All that aside, the stay would have been fine, however, the general cleanliness of the rooms were lacking. I think the grossest thing was that there was dog pee on the walls in the living room! Also, the lighting through out the rooms and living room was very poor making it feel dirty as well. A good thorough cleaning was definitely needed.

The breakfast was nice, though the kitchen/dining area was cluttered and once again felt dirty.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JennyBtx806
Reviewed 2 April 2014

As visitors from Houston, TX Casa Pacifica was our only choice to stay. It is the best, lovely suites, gay friendly, dog friendly, gracious host and close to everything. Most rooms are suits with full kitchens - you do not feel like you are in a motel - home away from home - and the owner, Linda, makes you the best breakfast in Santa Fe. She is a sweetie pie.
Once we moved to Santa Fe, we now invite our relative and friends to stay at Casa Pacifica - they love it! Couple of blocks from the Rail Yard district where there is the Rail Runner Train Depot and the Farmers market. The Historic Plaza is just a little further down the street..
Looking for a place to throw a party? Casa Pacifica is perfect. We had a 70th birthday party for 70 in March. We rented the Original Living Room Suite and used the lovely large tree covered interior patio for bar and live music; the buffet dinner was served from the breakfast kitchen and suit. Next visit to Santa Fe, call Linda 505 982 2078.

Room Tip: Check with Linda, she will advise the best suite for your needs. Suites with private patio; perfect for guests with pets, or the honey room suites
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have always loved Santa Fe and Casa Pacifica is by far my favorite place to stay. The individual rooms are all different and unique, a far cry from the look-alike sterile rooms one can find anywhere. The management is wonderful, the breakfasts are superb and the value is great. The location is perfect, being within walking distance of so many interesting Santa Fe highlights. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone who wants a true Santa Fe experience.

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Linda's Bed and Breakfast, Casa Pacifica has a great location. It is close enough to the center of Santa Fe that you could walk to the Plaza and also walk to Whole Foods. And even if you want to take a break from cooking while on vacation I love that the rooms have kitchens so I can have the option to have food for my family for the times that sight seeing and exploring the area throws us off a restaurant meal schedule.
There are several suites available that are mini-apartments. I enjoyed that our suite had its own deck area with trees off the sitting area. The entire staff is friendly--more like a family that respects your privacy but is available when you need them. I always was able to get help with a quick phone call to Linda or Emily.
I do agree strongly with the other reviewers about this being the best value for your money. Some of the most expensive places on the Plaza charge twice or triple on much smaller suites. Yes, they might place chocolates on your pillow but is that work double or triple the price? Casa Pacifica is clean and the rooms are charming. The bathrooms and kitchens must have been remodeled since they are like new with beautiful tile and real wood cabinets.
I personally appreciate that everything works and the beds are very comfortable and the quality of the sheets and pillows are great. I must mention that in the past seven years I have suggested Casa Pacifica to many friends. And they all were very pleased with everything about staying here. I had two honeymooning couples rave about it and two more mature couples and three single friends stay there over the years. The breakfasts are a favorite for everyone I know and my group of friends were completely happy. I especially like the center courtyard that is a great place to relax. Oh, and one of the honeymooning couples loved how their room in the corner was private with its own patio and they also remarked that they thought it was the best value in Santa Fe for having a feeling of a special place but not be so crazy expensive!

Room Tip: There are fantastic photos on their website that honestly represent the rooms/suites. If you don't see exactly what you want to know from the photos, both Linda and Emily are happy to help with over the phone explanations.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank HannaKathryn
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I am a repeat customer at Casa Pacifica, and I feel that the description the owner posted on her website is very accurate--don't look for chocolates on your pillow, but this is a great value, especially if you have a dog. I think that if first-time travelers could be notified as to where to check in (you have to go through a courtyard and then knock on a sliding glass patio door on the left), people would be better satisfied. A sign would suffice. This was not a problem for us, since we knew the drill, but I can see how it might have skewed some of the previous reviews.

The value was exceptional for Santa Fe at Christmas time, and we got a night free in a large suite because of a repair issue. The room we transferred to was quite charming, and it even had a steam room capacity in the shower. Although housekeeping is not provided unless you request it, the owner's daughter Emily was so sweet and helpful with all of our needs. The gas fireplaces provide a beautiful ambiance. Oh yeah, and the breakfasts are absolutely outstanding for a B&B--they are quite healthy and just the right portion size. I would recommend this B&B very highly to those who do not expect to be waited on hand and foot but do expect premium value, and to those with dogs.

One note to the innkeeper: the towels uniformly smell like mildew, and this could be remedied very easily with some bleach. I think it would improve the experience for guests. But the overall experience was outstanding...a must-stay.

Room Tip: If you like luxury, stay in the Original Living Room Suite. If you like value, stay in Tola's Favorite. Both are charming.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple