“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens

Absolute Nirvana Spa & Gardens
Ranked #2 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience sublime bliss in the heart of downtown Santa Fe. Featuring traditional Asian spa rituals and luxurious rose petal baths, we are dedicated to the ancient healing art of using plants, herbs and spices for inner and outer beauty. In addition, we offer therapeutic, hot stone and Thai massage, as well as a selection of rejuvenating and anti-aging facials. Our staff of Master-level therapists, all with 17 to 30 years of experience, will nourish your body and soul.
Santa fe, NM
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2008

I have now had the pleasure of experiencing a hot stone, a deluxe (the Javanese Lulur) treatment and a facial at Absolute Nirvana. Having been to many spas, in both the US and in Europe, I would have to say that this place ranks at the very top. I was treated with such honor and respect from the moment I walked in, and the three therapists I had were absolutely incredible. The treatments are really well thought out and beautifully executed. Furthermore, the physical beauty of this little spa is exceptional. I was close to tears while sitting in the rose petal bath at the end of the deluxe. Imagine sitting in a huge stone tub, surrounded by what seemed to be a thousand deep red rose petals, gazing at a fire burning at the end of the tub. The therapist also brought out an artistically arranged plate of fruits and a truffle, along with some delicious ginger tea. I felt like royalty! I also really like that this place does not use anything but natural and organic supplies.

2 Thank SFMermaid

Albuquerque
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Spa Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2007

My friend and I recently visited this spa and the experience was amazing we both had the Deluxe Treament (The Javanese lulur pacakage) and it was one of the overall best spa services we have had done, and neither of us are strangers to spas both locally and in other cities. The service from my massage therapist was impecible. The uniqueness of the services, especially the rose petal bath where I relaxed at the end of my services while enjoying the chocolate truffle and fresh fruit, are unmatched and I highly recommend this spa and service. I will definitely be back.

4 Thank mmo98
Indianapolis
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fantastic spa treatments here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2007

My best friend and I spent a wonderful morning at Absolute Nirvana. I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for quality spa treatments without all of the pretentiousness that you find in so many spas. It is a small place, very quiet and relaxing, and the massages and facials we received were some of the best we've had -- and we've tried many spas! The B&B in which it is located (The Madeleine) is also lovely.

Colo Spgs, CO
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“This is Nirvana!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2007

We enjoyed the couples massage followed by the rose petal bath! We have had many massages before, but this one exceeded all the rest! Our therapists listened to what we each desired in our massage. The rose petal bath was so special, it was decadent. The huge granite tub with the fireplace at your feet was perfect for two. The ginger tea and fresh fruit were the perfect compliment following our relaxing massages. We highly recommend the rose petal bath. We are glad that we took this option as it was pure romance! Thank you for a wonderful experience in Santa Fe.

3 Thank Shazleen