“Highlight of New Mexico”
Review of Prairie Dog Glass

Prairie Dog Glass
Ranked #1 of 210 Shopping in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Prairie Dog Glass is a glass blowing studio and gallery. In addition, we offer a One Hour Glass Blowing Experience, come in, take a look at our “glass blowing menu”. Pick out some pieces, experts help you make them! Classes are charged at the rate of $185/hour. We carry a beautiful line of indoor/outdoor glass products to enhance any home or yard! You may watch us work, ask questions, get involved, 7 days/week. Please call for an appointment. We can accommodate large groups, corporate events, parties?! Let Prairie Pog Glass make you a custom holiday gift item or corporate award. Promote your business! Prairie Dog Glass can put your logo on a custom paperweight or other glass object. We do a variety of repairs, remake glass parts for your old lamps, custom shades?!?!?
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 20 June 2014

A friend signed us up for a glass blowing lesson. I dreaded this experience because I am NOT artistic at all. It quickly became the highlight of our trip to New Mexico. It was a fabulous, fun, and exciting learning experience. I came away with a beautiful vase and flower that I made (with the help of an awesome artist). I highly recommend taking a class from the instructors at Prairie Dog Glass. Children and families would have a memorable time!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I went to blow glass with two very knowledgeable instructors at Prarie Dog Glass and it was honestly so much fun, I couldn't help but tell everyone about it. This is a great activity for family and/or friends. I learned so much in the time I was there and could have been there all day if it were up to me.