“Best New Taco Place in Santa Fe”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Taqueria Del Pueblo
Ranked #279 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have lived in Santa Fe and have enjoyed its many fine ans humble restaurants throughout the years. When I passed this fire engine red food truck the first time I got that feeling. On the way home I decided to check it out.
The owner was cooking and looked familiar so I asked him how long he had been there and where I might have seen him. Turns out he has worked in many of Santa Fe's most loved restaurants over many years but now is doing his own thing. I ordered his Al Pastor tacos(4) with rice and beans and also his Lengua taco plate to share with my son. He was so nice and familiar and his cooking is spot on. The tacos are fresh and beautifully seasoned with cilantro and onion and a grilled Jalepeno, salsa and lemon slice on the side. I have eaten there a second time and was as impressed as the first. His prices are so very reasonable, too! Just go and check it out for yourself.

1  Thank Monroe1964