“Not as good as expected”
Review of Cafe Cafe - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Read St
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great staff and service but the chicken picatta lacked much lemon seasoning and the chicken was not tender. From the reviews, I expected much better. Will probably give it one more try but there are so many great places to eat in Santa Fe I'll try others out first.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

My visit here for mothers day was hopefully just a bad day for them. The service was extremely slow in all aspects. The food was bland with overcooked tough chicken and dried out luke warm pizza. Doubt I will be back with many other consistent choices for Italian in town

1  Thank Tater T
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had a light supper that was delicious, made with fresh ingredients. We didn't have room for the desserts (unfortunately) that the restaurant is apparently known for, but maybe next time. Service was very good, prices reasonable.

1  Thank PJWAtson
Reviewed 20 March 2014

While traveling with friends we ate dinner at Cafe Cafe in Santa Fe. We ordered a large meat pizza, and also had the bruschetta. I enjoyed both, and thought they were good. We also shared the home made Spumoni ice cream, which was wonderful! Our waitress was Leticia, and she was great! Try to get her as your waitress, you will not regret it! I really appreciated talking to her and her recommendations were spot on!

1  Thank Wen2013
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We took a chance without a reservation on Valentine's night and were welcomed in at Café Café. They had a live band. Tables were decorated appropriately for Valentine's Day. The place was packed. There was a great happy energy in the restaurant, everyone seemed to be having a good time. Our waitress was SUPER friendly. We went with their special. My husband had the steak, and I had the grilled salmon. We also had the fried calamari and artichokes. I love calamari and this combination was awesome. So good, but generous portions, we would have been better skipping the appetizer. We were the last table to leave, but we were never rushed. All of the staff made sure to thank us including the manager or owner.

5  Thank April G