“Relaxing and fun”

Cross street: Read St
Oro Valley, United States
“Relaxing and fun”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I dined at Cafe Cafe in a Saturday night. It was next door to our hotel, and we were looking for something easy and relaxing. Right away, the owner met us at the door and greeted us like old friends. We were ushered to a nice table and were pleased to find soft live music wafting through the dining room. Service was prompt and attentive. The overall atmosphere was relaxed and very pleasant.

My pasta and meatballs were fresh and delicious, and my husband thought the pork medallion special was quite good, although he found the pork slightly overcooked. The tiramisu was a little sweet for my taste, but overall our meal was very good. The price was very reasonable, and we enjoyed ourselves very much. We will definitely return.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Jeanne P

Tucson, Arizona
“The right place for a relaxed meal”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

A beautifully understated restaurant with relaxing music and good Italian food. You walk in feel graciously met and start to relax. After, you relax comes the fun. Not great food but nicely done and such a nice experience. My favorite restaurant in Santa Fe for a relaxed evening.

• Visited July 2014
Ruidoso, New Mexico
“Great Italian Food!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We love this little Italian restaurant and manage to visit it every time we are in Santa Fe. The food is amazing and the service is wonderful. for the early birds they have w wonderful pizza for two dinner at a real bargain price. The evening specials are always wonderful too.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank mondiale
Aurora, Colorado
“Not as good as expected”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great staff and service but the chicken picatta lacked much lemon seasoning and the chicken was not tender. From the reviews, I expected much better. Will probably give it one more try but there are so many great places to eat in Santa Fe I'll try others out first.

Visited May 2014
“Bad day?”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

My visit here for mothers day was hopefully just a bad day for them. The service was extremely slow in all aspects. The food was bland with overcooked tough chicken and dried out luke warm pizza. Doubt I will be back with many other consistent choices for Italian in town

1 Thank Tater T