Our stay at the Don Gaspar Inn was fantastic. We stayed in the Territorial suite and loved the heated floors in the bathroom! Both Christine and Ana were welcoming hosts and of course, we have to mention LuLu who charmed us each morning. Breakfasts were beyond expectation and filled us for the day. We hope to return to this Inn as it was one of our favorite places to stay in Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Santa Fe, The Don Gaspar Inn offers guests an intimate selection of 10 historic and unique Suites and Rooms. Often referred to as "the best kept secret in Santa Fe", the offerings here are unsurpassed in Santa Fe on a small property of this caliber. The trademark Gardens and meandering Courtyards that surround the three individual former homes which comprise the Inn, enhance the ambiance of the wonderful oasis.The Inn offers a tranquil escape within a short walking distance of The Plaza, Galleries, Spas, Unique Shops, and wonderful award winning restaurants.Begin your Santa Fe Adventure by enjoying our daily breakfast consisting of New Mexican favorites and traditional entrees in our courtyard, dining room, or the privacy of your Suite or Room.We look forward to welcoming you as our Guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Don Gaspar Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Gaspar Hotel Santa Fe
- Don Gaspar Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico