Have been coming to SF for 20 years and generally stay in hotels, both near the plaza, and the chains out in the suburbs. The Don Gaspar is the best lodging experience we've had in SF. We had a 2 room suite, excellently decorated, all the small touches that make it seem like home. No details overlooked. The breakfast was very good, with home made granola, fresh fruit, a southwestern inspired egg dish each morning, good coffee, good juice. The staff are courteous, and leave you alone if you wish, or will visit and make recommendations to insure a pleasant visit. Quiet, clean. Ours had a full front porch where we spent each evening. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Santa Fe, The Don Gaspar Inn offers guests an intimate selection of 10 historic and unique Suites and Rooms. Often referred to as "the best kept secret in Santa Fe", the offerings here are unsurpassed in Santa Fe on a small property of this caliber. The trademark Gardens and meandering Courtyards that surround the three individual former homes which comprise the Inn, enhance the ambiance of the wonderful oasis.The Inn offers a tranquil escape within a short walking distance of The Plaza, Galleries, Spas, Unique Shops, and wonderful award winning restaurants.Begin your Santa Fe Adventure by enjoying our daily breakfast consisting of New Mexican favorites and traditional entrees in our courtyard, dining room, or the privacy of your Suite or Room.We look forward to welcoming you as our Guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Don Gaspar Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Gaspar Hotel Santa Fe
- Don Gaspar Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico