My sister and I recently spent four cozy nights in below-freezing Santa Fe, and El Farolito itself was the highlight of our visit. It is located just inside the Paseo Peralta so a short walk from the plaza, a little longer walk (in nicer weather) to Canyon Road, and easily accessible to the Paseo for driving elsewhere. Wayne is an amazing source of information--not only about restaurants and galleries, etc., but about absolutely anything having to do with Northern New Mexico, past and present. Cherie is always welcoming and knowledgable and quick to respond to and even anticipate special requests. Breakfast and afternoon tea and cookies were always delicious, our room (the Peralta) lovely, cozy and delightful with a pinion fire laid for us every day and incredibly comfortable beds. A truly great place to stay in Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito B&B Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico