Knowledgeable, engaging and cordial hosts and wait staff. Everybody who works on site is always ready to chat about what's going on in town or in nearby spots like Taos to help you plan your day. The property is on the edge of the old town--well within walking distance but in a quiet area and away from tourists. The rooms are immaculate and well decorated in a Southwestern style, and the breakfasts are abundant and delicious. I hope El Farolito will have our casita waiting for us the next time we head out to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito B&B Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico