Excellent! From the "Santa Fe elegant" decor to the perfect breakfast, nothing about El Farolito is cheap or touristy. You are surrounded by lovely artwork and furnishings, and Wayne is a great host. Easy walk to the Plaza and Canyon Road, but not in the middle of crowds, so it is also a perfect retreat between a day of shopping and an evening out. The oatmeal cookies are a perfect touch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito B&B Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico