This was my second trip to Santa Fe this summer and both times a friend and I stayed at this B&B. I highly recommend it if you are going on a trip to this area. The B&B is within walking distance of most everything you would want to see and do in Santa Fe...so just park your car in the free parking area in the back! The daily breakfasts and afternoon teas are absolutely delicious!! There are always three different desserts offered with the tea or coffee between 4 and 5 and the morning breakfasts are full breakfasts! The staff could not be more helpful and both times one of the two owners, Sue, gave us suggestions on good places to eat, directions to special places and the best way to exit the city on the way home. I believe they go above and beyond to make your stay very special. Can't wait to go again!! Plus the ambiance is great both inside and out.....very peaceful and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old Santa Fe charm in this historic adobe bed and breakfast inn located downtown just minutes walking from the Plaza, Canyon Road, restaurants, shops, and galleries. Travel Holiday magazine rates us an "A+" in value, and guests tell us that they love our hospitality, full breakfast, and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your El Paradero Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paradero b&b Inn
- El Paradero Hotel Santa Fe
- El Paradero Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico