We recently stayed at this wonderful B&B on our trip to New Mexico. Since it was our first time visiting Santa Fe, we were more than thrilled that El Pardero was so conveniently located. Our room (#4) was very cute, with a gas Kiva to make it even cozier. It was a little smaller than we would have liked, but charming all the same.The breakfast in the morning was so yummy, as well as the cookies left out in the afternoon. Sue recommended the restaurant around the corner for dinner that night, Martin's, and it was excellent, plus we could just stroll over from our room. We enjoyed the beautifully decorated common rooms, and all the great photography on the walls. This place really is very charming, as well as our hosts.
We would come back and stay if we get to Santa Fe again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old Santa Fe charm in this historic adobe bed and breakfast inn located downtown just minutes walking from the Plaza, Canyon Road, restaurants, shops, and galleries. Travel Holiday magazine rates us an "A+" in value, and guests tell us that they love our hospitality, full breakfast, and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your El Paradero Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paradero Hotel Santa Fe
- El Paradero b&b Inn
- El Paradero Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico