My mom and I recently traveled across the country and stopped for a few days in Santa Fe. We stayed at El Paradero and it was absolutely fantastic! Our rooms were spotless, beautifully decorated, quiet and comfortable. The staff was welcoming and warm, especially Innkeeper Sue Jett and her husband Paul. They were able to guide us to amazing restaurants (including some gems off the beaten path which were a treat), galleries and museums. And the breakfast and desserts for tea were delicious! My mom had never been to Santa Fe but has fallen and love and plans to return with my dad for their next vacation. And I will come back as often as I can. I highly recommend El Paradero!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old Santa Fe charm in this historic adobe bed and breakfast inn located downtown just minutes walking from the Plaza, Canyon Road, restaurants, shops, and galleries. Travel Holiday magazine rates us an "A+" in value, and guests tell us that they love our hospitality, full breakfast, and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your El Paradero Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paradero Hotel Santa Fe
- El Paradero b&b Inn
- El Paradero Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico