El Paradero was one of the best B&Bs we've ever stayed at. It rivals any bed & breakfast in the Northeast or California. The quality of the service and food, combined with its great location, really made our stay in Santa Fe perfect. We'll surely come back and visit again. We were blown away by the attention to detail and helpful staff. It should be noted that my wife and I are B&B connoisseurs. We've visited literally dozens of B&Bs around the United States and Canada. El Paradero clearly ranks in the top 5% of all the inns we've visited. It's a world-class retreat and a great deal to boot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old Santa Fe charm in this historic adobe bed and breakfast inn located downtown just minutes walking from the Plaza, Canyon Road, restaurants, shops, and galleries. Travel Holiday magazine rates us an "A+" in value, and guests tell us that they love our hospitality, full breakfast, and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your El Paradero Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paradero b&b Inn
- El Paradero Hotel Santa Fe
- El Paradero Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico