We came to Santa Fe to spend Christmas with family, and are very glad we did, and that we stayed at El Paradero. The convenience of its location to downtown Santa Fe (6 Minute walk) is unmatched. The service was excellent, as were especially the breakfasts. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and fresh, quiet, warm, and the beds were truly conmfortable.
We hope to return, if only to see how baby Milo has grown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old Santa Fe charm in this historic adobe bed and breakfast inn located downtown just minutes walking from the Plaza, Canyon Road, restaurants, shops, and galleries. Travel Holiday magazine rates us an "A+" in value, and guests tell us that they love our hospitality, full breakfast, and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Paradero Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paradero b&b Inn
- El Paradero Hotel Santa Fe
- El Paradero Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico