“Consistently as good as fast food gets”
Review of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr.
Ranked #430 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: At Carl's Jr.®, we're here to serve you. We're known as the place to go for juicy, delicious charbroiled burgers. Because if you're gonna eat, you should Eat Like ...
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Consistently as good as fast food gets”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I eat there often but I have to watch the calories on this rich menu. I always split the Big Carl, the best hamburger in the world, kinda, or I sometimes eat a grilled fish sandwich or turkey burger by myself despite the generous size. They offer sweet potato fries and deep fried zucchini squash as french fries substitutes. I also think the steak and egg burrito is a great breakfast (any time). Wish they still had the salsa bar.

Visited June 2013
7 Thank VN F

“Excellent burgers”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The burgers are excellent and interesting. The fastest service for fast food. I much prefer these burgers to what McDonald's has to offer.

Visited April 2013
8 Thank dvluvsdogs
“Great Fast Food!”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Very clean restaurant, food fresh and tasty every time I come, I love the variety there is plenty of healthy choices at a reasonable price. Try the Hand breaded chicken sandwiches there so good!!!

9 Thank dtapatia
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Always fast ...Better than the BIG Boys!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I get coupons for Carl's every once in awhile. I always use them because Carl's will do you you want them to do. Extra Onions-no problem. More tomatoes -you got it. Breakfast Burritos are goo for a fast food joint.

Visited May 2012
8 Thank DrWJH3
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Fast food...need I say more?”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

They don't set the bar very high. Food was crazy processed and the flavor was lacking. I will say that it doesn't really vary from its competition.

Visited February 2012