There really isn't anything to complain about at this place except for the small bathroom. I'm of average height but I could see anyone tall and large having a problem. This is an older motel but very well maintained and clean. I really liked the Native American decor in the rooms. Really felt like you were in Santa Fe. Really easy to get around town without a car. Almost everything is within walking distance. Enjoyed a nite at the opera. Walked to one of the bigger hotels to catch the shuttle to the opera. Then was dropped off afterwards at the Inn. Didn't have to worry about walking the streets of Santa Fe at 11:00 at nite. Agree with other reviews about breakfast. We were there for 6 days and were weary of the same fare every morning. Although they did offer pancakes, waffles, etc. $25 credit at the Del Charro Saloon really helped defray eating out costs. Good burgers and such. Basically bar food. Seems like everything is doused with green chili so, if you're not a fan, tell your waiter to scale back on it. All in all, not a bad stay but if I do return I will try another hotel just for the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico