I can't say enough great things about this Inn. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
The location is within a couple of blocks of the main downtown Plaza and shopping area and parking at the hotel is free. The lovely outdoor pool was a wonderful 92 degrees and they say it is open year-round. The room we had was very comfortable and cozy - nicely furnished with unique Southwestern touches. The bathroom was a little small, but still nicely done. The bed was very comfy with nice down duvet. The on-site pub-style restaurant was very reasonably priced. The hot breakfast buffet, which was included in the price, was excellent. One morning, the selections included French toast served with fresh strawberries and another day there was Huevos Rancheros. I would say it was one of the best breakfasts we've had at a hotel. The place has the feel of a really nice boutique hotel, but at a very affordable price. I would highly recommend it if you are travelling to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico