We were generally underwhelmed with Santa Fe. We overheard some people say that it was like Dsneyworld without the rides - true.
The hotels near the Plaza are all a little pricey for what they are. This is no exception. For over $200/night, our standard room was small. We were on a outside hallway (?old motel 6). The room was clean but had a odor. ? from outside wet and old carpet. The view fro the window was to the outside hallway with people walking by. Tiny bathroom.
Breakfast OK - small pool.Parking on site was helpful and location was just a couple of blocks from the Plaza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico