Spent five nights here and was very pleased. Although I had the smaller "traditional" room (#210, with an outside corridor) it was fine. Staff were very helpful, the breakfast was good and plentiful, and the location cannot be beat! One caveat is that my friend had a room right near West Alameda and there was some construction/traffic noise. So if that's a problem for you request one that's further away. Next time I'm in town I will definitely be back here!
p.s. Thanks to Ken for the great restaurant recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico