We have stayed here several times, always staying in room 259. The room has a wood burning Kiva fireplace, a balcony with a view of Santa Fe foothills and the Inn at Loretto, a large sitting area, 52 inch flat screen, and a king-size bed. There is a decent adjacent restaurant, and a very generous complimentary breakfast with excellent green chile scrambled eggs. The parking is free and easy manuever. Only downside we noticed is the furniture and fixtures are aging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico