My adult daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights to celebrate our birthdays. I thought it was a great value for the price. Onsite restaurant was one of our favorites. Afternoon complimentary tea/sherry was a treat - we felt very spoiled by staff. Room was nice with a few extra touches - loved how the curtains made it totally dark for sleeping. Complimentary breakfast buffet was delicious and expansive. Again staff was attentive and gracious. We could have spent more elsewhere but this was perfect for us - walking distance to everywhere except airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico