I am in Santa Fe for the first time on a business trip. Although I chose the property because it was an approved hotel for my company, it ended up being a very nice surprise. They let me check in early which was unexpected. Very clean and a large room. Nice view of the Cathedral from my window. They have a reception from 4-5 in the lobby with free tee and sherry. The sherry was quite nice. Del Charro is a saloon/pub attached to the hotel with great atmosphere. I was very surprised by the property and will stay here again. Only wish it had a workout facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico