We enjoyed a 3 day stay during February. I didn't think the price difference ($60 per day) to upgrade to a room with a fireplace was worth it. Our room did have authentic Southwestern decorative elements, comfortable chairs for reading, a large flat screen TV, table lamps on both sides of our king size bed (great for reading in bed), and a night light so that if you had to get up during the evening you wouldn't break a toe! There were two benches for use to conveniently position your luggage. The bed itself was comfortable with plenty of pillows but our room was too close to Alameda Street and the traffic noise was irritating. If they would weatherstrip the door it would be more energy efficient and quieter. Breakfast was really tasty with numerous choices. The scrambled eggs with chiles and onions/tomatoes were particularly good. We ate once at Del Charro but were disappointed that there weren't some good Southwestern choices included - would've loved a green chile cheeseburger. Their margaritas were excellent though. The easy walk around Santa Fe from here makes it a great choice- leave your car at the hotel and explore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico