We had a wonderful stay at the Inn of the Governors. It is older and the rooms could use a little updating but we would definitely recommend this hotel.
The breakfast was magnificent and Carlos who waited on us did a marvelous job (They should consider opening 30 minutes earlier).
The bar/ restaurant was very reasonable and many of the locals also frequent the establishment. They are known for their margaritas and they will not disappoint. It is walkable to the square and we seldom used the car (free parking).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico