Very nice hotel walkable to the plaza. I stayed for a long weekend and enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Be careful the hashbrowns have a kick! I stayed in 106, not in the main building, my only cons are the heating/cooling system did not have a fan and the room would be stuffy and warm if you didn't open the window. The wifi had a poor signal with almost no connectivity if you are too far from the door and window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico