Staff was friendly and kind. Immaculately clean room. Highly convenient location! Challenging to park but staff always out in lot to assist you to an open space. Main entrance is off of Alameda street and that is the only entrance for parking.
Always guests in the pool having fun.
Wonderful to have free breakfast with many options including hot foods (which was amazingly tasty- thank you!) and afternoon hosted sherry and tea is so thoughtful!
I asked for early check in a week before my arrival and it was immediately granted which was very convenient for this trip. Ariel and others at the front desk are prompt, courteous, and kind. You can tell they WANT to work there.
Wish I could have stayed longer- this hotel is much better than staying at a chain hotel where they are not nearly as friendly and accomodating.
Well done Inn of the Governors!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico