I just stayed at this hotel for the first time on a family vacation. We had a good time but they are not the best for a family as we seemed to be looked at funny by staff and other guest. For the price we paid 250 a night I would stay outside the plaza area next time and enjoy the extra money. The breakfast was great and really followed the theme of the area with green chili and eggs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico