My friend and I arrived around noon and had no delays in getting into our room. Parking is at a premium, although the Inn is in the perfect location and we didn't move the car until we checked out two days later! The Inn offers a breakfast buffet which is hot, delicious and plentiful and included in the room price. They also offered us $15 per day at Del Charro, their diner. Food there was also delicious with large portions for a very reasonable price. Both of us had lunch and we were still under our allotment each day. They had vendors in the lobby (a nice touch for the shoppers) and they offered teriffic restaurant choices for our dinner meals. Service was very helpful, room was clean and well appointed. We did not see the housekeeping staff but when we arrived after breakfast our room had been freshened up. They offer you a "full service" or a "partial service" which allows them to conserve their valuable water by not changing out the sheets and towels daily. We were a little concerned when we saw earplugs in a container on the vanity, but we did not need them! They thought of everything and we were very pleased with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico