My daughter and I stayed at the Inn of the Governors for five nights in April. This was our first visit to Santa Fe and we booked the hotel based on reviews. We were not disappointed. We stayed in a comfortable queen room in the main building.After nine hours of travelling, we arrived around 11 a.m. and we checked in without any delays.The delicious breakfast is included in the room rate and this is a great value. In addition, the hotel restaurant, the Del Charro was quite convenient and the food was reasonably priced. We ate there several times. Another convenience is that the Inn of the Governors is a pick-up location for the Custom Tours by Clarice trolley tour.
All of the staff were pleasant and helpful. We are looking forward to staying at the Inn of the Governors when we return to Santa Fe in a few months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico