We stayed at the hotel for one night in March because we were driving through NM. It is right in the heart of everything. The hotel is lovely and has a restaurant inside of the hotel. The lobby was lovely and they have daily tea and sherry for the guests at 4 p.m. The room was an adequate size and the beds were okay (not too lumpy but not super comfy either). However, we loved that the room had a fireplace in it and there was a tall wood stack by the elevator. Another plus of the rooms was that the window opened and you could look out over the pool which was so refreshing. Best part was the outdoor heated pool. So even though it was a cold night, we could enjoy the pool. Imagine our surprise when it started to snow as we swam in the pool. It made for an unforgettable night for me and my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico