I stayed 3 nights at the Inn of the Governors in May 2014. I called to make the reservation and after stating that I had stayed there before, they offered me a free upgrade. I experienced personalized service while there and enjoyed their restaurant, Del Charro. The free breakfast buffet was extensive. The location is perfect; walking distance to everywhere including the Railyard. Free parking.
The only drawback was that my room was apparently right above the outdoor smoking area. Rooms facing the street can be noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico