This is centrally located in the heart of Santa Fe, across from the State Capitol and two blocks from the Plaza. Our room was large, comfy, well appointed in Southwestern style. The lobby is attractive and every afternoon they serve tea and sherry. The buffet breakfast is very good and their pastries are wonderful, some of the best I've ever had. There is a spacious dining room and a charming patio and the Del Charro bar is a 'happening' place. Their drinks are reasonable and their bar food is also reasonable and very good. Their home made potato chips are excellent. The people are friendly. Parking and wifi are free which is not true of many other places in Santa Fe. It's a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico