My husband and I stayed here for one night along our road trip. The Inn of the Governors provides a perfect feel of Sante Fe along with accommodations that are above and beyond. The complimentary breakfast is outstanding and in the afternoon the hotel provides additional tea and sherry to guests. Our room was very clean with comfortable beds. My only negative, which is minor, is the less than friendly attendant at check in. He hurried through my questions as if annoyed, but he could have just been having a bad day. I would definitely stay here again next time we are in Sante Fe because the accommodations, breakfast, and location cannot be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico