I have been to Santa Fe a few times before but this time I was traveling with my elderly mother and my sister who had recently broken her foot. We wanted a place that was close to downtown so that they could go back to the room if they needed to rest. This was the perfect location- about 2 blocks from the plaza. The free parking was another plus! The rooms were well decorated and, while not huge, they were very comfortable. The lobby is very charming and the afternoon sherry tasting was a fun experience. If you book directly with the hotel, they give you a credit each day to be spent in their restaurant. The food there is quite good and the green chile soup is "to die for"! Also, the breakfast buffet is large and yummy. It is much better than a typical free hotel breakfast. This hotel was a great choice and will be the first place I check for any return visits to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico