Close to the Plaza and easy for getting in and out of town, the Inn proved an affordable and accommodating destination. On arrival we were upgraded to a junior suite for our four day stay.
With a good complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and sherry, on-site free parking, and pool, the inn is a money-saving choice that doesn't skip the details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico