Checked in around 3 the room smelled musty the air conditioner was the one that is attached to the window by the wall barely made room cool and made a loud grumbling noise the hallway was humid and smelly
I tried to take nap but with the heat and noise of the air conditioner I decided this dump ain't for me. I walked couple of blocks to La Fonda hotel beautiful classic hotel with indoor parking lot as well. The parking lot at the governors inn
Is outdoors that pull right besides your room just like any cheap hotel.
I realized I had to check out of this dump and went to La Fonda
The rates remarkable were very similar. I checked out and to make matters worse they refused to credit me the charged me $155.00 like I said a classic dumpy move for a clearly a dumpy hotel
I could go on and on to the crappy little pool to the elevator that was so small and grumbled must be as old as the air conditioner
BY ALL MEANS AVOID THIS PLACE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico