I stayed 4 nights at this hotel and it was in a great location, easy walking distance to important areas around the plaza in Santa Fe. It is very nicely decorated and landscaped inside and out in a southwestern style with fresh flowers in boxes around every floor. I didn't use the pool but it also was in a very pretty setting. The service at the hotel was excellent and attentive. The complimentary hot breakfast was tasty and plentiful. At night the restaurant is a major gathering place. They have a small but reasonably priced menu (chile cheese hamburger plate for $7.50)The only negatives were the extremely tight parking (I mean you have to really pay attention to how you park and large vehicles can cause real problems) and my room, though lovely, was a little small. For me by myself it was fine. I got a great rate from Priceline which made it all the better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico