Traveling to Colorado and took a couple days to acclimate in Santa Fe. Hotel was short distance to city center and shopping for neccesities and good restraurants was great! Breakfast was your usual Continental and food was tasty. We had a small problem with the pull out bed in our suite. Repair was evaluated, but not fixed. An ice cooler held up one side for remainder of stay. Otherwise, the hotel was perfect for our purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BW Inn of Santa Fe has completed a $1.5 million dollar renovation of it's exterior, public areas, and all 95 rooms. Our new decor has a southwestern flair w/ all three floors rooms having a different color scheme. We are also a 100% non-smoking facility. We have 16 suites including 2 family suites and some with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Santa Fe New Mexico