I stayed here with my mother and we both thought this inn offered a great value. Yes the rooms were small and with two ladies, it seemed like counter space near the bathroom was nonexistent, but the staff was helpful, the location was great, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was pretty good. The shuttle only ran until 6:00 when we were there so we had to take a cab back from dinner. But, it is close enough to the plaza to walk if you haven't been on your feet all day. The Whole Foods next door is a plus too, I would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santa Fe Sage Inn is an excellent choice for affordable lodging in downtown Santa Fe. The hotel offers 145 attractive, comfortable rooms with free amenities including a "Healthy Start" breakfast, exercise facility, guest laundry, wireless high-speed internet and downtown shuttle services. The Santa Fe Sage Inn is located only six blocks from the historic plaza and across the street from the Railyard Park dining and shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Fe Sage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Fe Sage Hotel Santa Fe
- Sage Inn
- Santa Fe Sage Inn New Mexico