We are big Sage Inn Fans. Hotels in Santa Fe are expensive, especially if you want to be within walking distance of the Plaza - The Sage Inn is the wonderful exception. The rooms are adequate and clean; the staff is pleasant; location is great; prices are reasonable and free parking. Besides a short walk to the Plaza, this hotel is located just down the street from the popular Railroad District which has nice shops and great restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santa Fe Sage Inn is an excellent choice for affordable lodging in downtown Santa Fe. The hotel offers 145 attractive, comfortable rooms with free amenities including a "Healthy Start" breakfast, exercise facility, guest laundry, wireless high-speed internet and downtown shuttle services. The Santa Fe Sage Inn is located only six blocks from the historic plaza and across the street from the Railyard Park dining and shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Santa Fe Sage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Fe Sage Hotel Santa Fe
- Sage Inn
- Santa Fe Sage Inn New Mexico