We stayed here in June 2012 and I recommend it as a good budget hotel - it's got a the basics that you need, simple rooms, good location, and friendly staff. Rooms are basic, that means nothing fancy, but clean and quiet. Breakfast is ample, and there's a Whole Foods right next door. It was nice coming back to the hotel, waling over to WF, picking up exactly what we wanted to eat, and eating a good meal without spending a fortune. Location is very convenient to downtown. We didn't take the shuttle, but they have one that runs quite often. We stayed here last year too, I recommended it last year and I still recommend it this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santa Fe Sage Inn is an excellent choice for affordable lodging in downtown Santa Fe. The hotel offers 145 attractive, comfortable rooms with free amenities including a "Healthy Start" breakfast, exercise facility, guest laundry, wireless high-speed internet and downtown shuttle services. The Santa Fe Sage Inn is located only six blocks from the historic plaza and across the street from the Railyard Park dining and shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Fe Sage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Fe Sage Hotel Santa Fe
- Sage Inn
- Santa Fe Sage Inn New Mexico