I just can't say enough about the Sage Inn. It was reasonably priced with nice clean rooms that had a small refrigerator, a good breakfast that was included (hard boiled eggs, real slow cooked oatmeal with toppings available, cold cereals, juices, self-made waffles, bagels, fresh fruit, etc), coffee and tea available in the lobby at all times, WiFi in the rooms and lobby, a business center, a heated pool, and a shuttle to the Plaza and back. There is even a Whole Foods next door and it is located only a short distance from the Rail Yard and walking distance (a bit of a hike but not too bad if you choose to walk instead of using the shuttle) to the Plaza and the Guadalupe District. That being said, it was the people who work there that made it such a satisfying and warm experience. They were always friendly and willing to help out in whatever way they could. Sean, a young man who took us on the shuttle to the Plaza several times, had great suggestions for restaurants and even drove by stores on the way to the Plaza that he thought would have the particular things we were looking for. He drove and picked us up from dinner at the Rail Yard and even drove and picked us up from our rental car place (not the usual route to the Plaza). He was a wealth of information about Santa Fe and very sweet, helpful, and enthusiastic about his city. Reggie was another employee who drove the shuttle. She was full of positive energy and very helpful in telling us about "must see" places in Santa Fe. All the staff were wonderfully helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay there again. It was an Inn that helped me feel at home in a city I had never been to before. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santa Fe Sage Inn is an excellent choice for affordable lodging in downtown Santa Fe. The hotel offers 145 attractive, comfortable rooms with free amenities including a "Healthy Start" breakfast, exercise facility, guest laundry, wireless high-speed internet and downtown shuttle services. The Santa Fe Sage Inn is located only six blocks from the historic plaza and across the street from the Railyard Park dining and shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Santa Fe Sage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Fe Sage Hotel Santa Fe
- Sage Inn
- Santa Fe Sage Inn New Mexico