The outside isn't much to look at, but the decor in the rooms is super cute! From the teal mirror, to the metal details under the sink, to the Navajo bedspreads, to the antique-looking armoire, this place is worth a try. There is a shuttle to and from the square.
It's not as chic as Inn of the Governors, and the breakfast definitely isn't up to their standards, but you're also not paying as much, which may be worth it in the end!
Cute. Cheap. Sant Fe chic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santa Fe Sage Inn is an excellent choice for affordable lodging in downtown Santa Fe. The hotel offers 145 attractive, comfortable rooms with free amenities including a "Healthy Start" breakfast, exercise facility, guest laundry, wireless high-speed internet and downtown shuttle services. The Santa Fe Sage Inn is located only six blocks from the historic plaza and across the street from the Railyard Park dining and shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Fe Sage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Fe Sage Hotel Santa Fe
- Sage Inn
- Santa Fe Sage Inn New Mexico