A nice older hotel, but very well maintained and clean! The thing that really stands out is the service..the staff was incredible.so kind and willing to help or answer any questions. SHAWN the shuttle driver, front desk guy was the best.what a gem! He will do almost anythng to make your trip better!
Breakfast was great for this type of setup. The dining room is quite crowded however. The swimming pool is very tiny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santa Fe Sage Inn is an excellent choice for affordable lodging in downtown Santa Fe. The hotel offers 145 attractive, comfortable rooms with free amenities including a "Healthy Start" breakfast, exercise facility, guest laundry, wireless high-speed internet and downtown shuttle services. The Santa Fe Sage Inn is located only six blocks from the historic plaza and across the street from the Railyard Park dining and shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Fe Sage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Fe Sage Hotel Santa Fe
- Sage Inn
- Santa Fe Sage Inn New Mexico