My wife and I were very satisfied with Sage Inn at Santa Fe. We got a great ski package deal thru the Sage Inn and were a little worried about what to expect since we got such a great price; $199 for two nights PLUS two ALL day Santa Fe ski tickets!! We wanted to ski at least 3 days so we booked 3 ski packages thru Sage Inn during the Christmas week (you do have to pay in advance $102 non-refundable deposits for each 2 night/ski package). Well we were VERY pleased to say the least. The room we were in was clean but plain in style since the hotel buildings were probably built in the 80's... and they may of originally been apartments (but I could be wrong). Anyway, they seem to have their act together for an Inn with NO unpleasant surprises. Included with anyone's stay was a basic (continental breakfast) that was way more than you would get at most big chain hotels. Free parking and with laundry, ice, computer, etc. The location was a surprise too, it was about a mile from the town square and most important near a lot of good restaurants and that long road up the mountain to the ski resort. There's really not much to say about the place except that we really enjoyed the price (ski package) and NOT having any unpleasant surprises! Since we book 3 separate 2 night/ski packages (they couldn't combine them into a single 6 night stay reservation) they were suppose to (per the manager) print us out our charges after each 2 night stays (but we didn't know this)... when it came to check out the desk clerk didn't have our bill itemized (since we had those prior non-refundable deposits) like we would of hoped... but they did charge us correctly and the manager was very friendly and real helpful! This is my first review (as you can probably tell) I've ever written for a hotel or anything. We've done a lot of traveling (my wife and I), been to a lot of places, Cozumel, Cabo, Purerto Vallarta, Belize, several Royal Caribbean cruises plus a lot more and so I finally site down and write a review on this place. LOL. Oh, the skiing in Santa Fe is better than Taos, I skied there last year... over priced and crowded! Try Cowgirl BBQ they are well priced and it's not all BBQ.
Tim & Pennie P.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santa Fe Sage Inn is an excellent choice for affordable lodging in downtown Santa Fe. The hotel offers 145 attractive, comfortable rooms with free amenities including a "Healthy Start" breakfast, exercise facility, guest laundry, wireless high-speed internet and downtown shuttle services. The Santa Fe Sage Inn is located only six blocks from the historic plaza and across the street from the Railyard Park dining and shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Fe Sage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Fe Sage Hotel Santa Fe
- Sage Inn
- Santa Fe Sage Inn New Mexico