This hotel is a bit dated and looks pretty bad from the street. We pulled into the parking lot and almost turned around to leave. It's a sea of asphalt and feels very urban, and not in a good way. But inside it got much better. The lobby and other common areas have an authentic charm to them, and the front desk staff couldn't be more warm and welcoming. But then the best part is the room. We got a newly renovated room on the third floor and it was terrific. Brand new feel, super clean, nice furnishings, and great bathroom. The room isn't your generic Hilton, but rather has some great stylish elements. Fitness center is good, and the location a couple blocks from the historic area is perfect. Good hotel overall, would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 blocks from the famous Historic Plaza, the Hilton is one of the best hotels in downtown Santa Fe. Not many hotels near Santa Fe, NM can compete with our excellent service and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza New Mexico